Our total care serum is a nutritious cure for the face. Here are the how's and when's to use.
What is it made from?
It's made from top quality, pure and natural vegetal oil. That's why we believe it's a must when it comes to any beauty routine. What's best is that because it is natural, it works on ANY skin type. It nourishes and cures the epidermis by giving it all the necessary elements for its structure, hydration and vitality. The epidermis is mainly comprised of precious vegetal oils that contain essential acid fats, liposoluble vitamins, natural vitamin E and a mix of various rare and performant essential oils.
Our total care serum favours:
- A hydrated skin, making it softer.
- A more supple and tighter skin thanks to the vegetal oils.
- The appearance of younger skin by helping it breathe better (vegetal oils do not obstruct pores as opposed to mineral oils).
- A fresh cooling sensation from soothing irritations often caused by chemicals found in most common skin products
- A lighter radiant complexion
How to use the Total Care Serum?
Once you've cleaned your face as you normally do, it's time to hydrate it. Use the following steps:
- Vaporize your face with floral or thermal water which is crucial to help your skin's ability to absorb the serum's precious nutrients.
- Pour a small quantity of serum (about 5-6 drops) in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together rapidly until the oil feels warm.
- Apply the serum by rubbing gently all parts of your face. Massage softly from the inwards out. Rubbing the oil will help bring oxygen to your skin, all the while toning your muscles which helps the metabolism.
- After 2 minutes, the oil should be absorbed by your skin and will leave no greasy trace.
When to use?
You should use the serum with your morning routine, prior to putting on your makeup or at night before going to bed. You can also mix it with your foundation to give it a satin look.
The serum helps to protect, tone, regenerate and soften your skin all in a natural and healthy way.
Consult the product info here.